- Why has my internet slowed down:
- It is possible your device has lost connection to the tower or network. Please use our Data Refresh function here: Data Refresh
- Please check your address in our Coverage Map to ensure you are in a Good or Excellent coverage area.
- It is possible that you are being deprioritized. Please check our data terms and conditions to learn more. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check data usage.
- If you still are experiencing slow data, please email our Tech Support Team.
- If after all these steps have been completed and you are still experiencing data issues, call us at 1.833.YOUROWW M-F 9-4 pm MST
When does my DATA cycle start over: On the 6th of each month.
What do the lights mean on my device: Enclosed in each box is a pamphlet with information on the lights.
Here is a reference guide for lights on your Alicorn device:
- Slow Green Light Flashing: no users connected
- Fast Green Light Flashing: user connected, data in use
- Green Light ON: user connected, no data in use
- Red Light ON: no signal or SIM card in wrong
- Red Light Flashing: edge of network, unstable connection due to area
- Blue Light OFF: disconnected
- Blue Light ON : connected under 4G LTE network
- Blue Light Flashing: connected under 3G/2G network
How do I know how many GB I’ve used this cycle: Feel free to email email@example.com and we are happy to check for you.
How do I check my coverage when traveling to different areas: Use our coverage tool here: Coverage Map
Where can I find the password:
- ALICORN: On the blue Alicorn box itself on a white sticker or on the device itself on the white sticker under the cover. It is 8 digits long and labeled WiFi Key.
- ONYX: If connecting to the Onyx wireless router the password is: Impact101
- Bring Your Own Device or Tablet Modem: You can control and set up your own password. If you are using your own device, please insert the new sim you received from us into the device sim slot. If you ordered the tablet modem from us, the sim is active and installed. Please go to device settings and turn on and configure your Hot Spot feature to share the internet wirelessly on all your devices. Please Google your device specific instructions for enabling and using hot spot features if you have any trouble.
My device is getting really hot: It is important to ensure you are plugging the device into a 5V 1A Charging Port ONLY. Make sure to power the device off when not in use. This is not only good for the life of the device, but it also ensures you are not using data when not in use. If the problem persists please contact support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not remove the SIM card unless asked to by tech support.
- Make sure the SIM is a standard size SIM: do not break it down any smaller.
- Alicorn comes with SIM already installed.
- Do not change the SSID on the ALicorn – voids 30 day warranty.
- Do not change the password on the Alicorn – voids 30 day warranty.
- Do not change the settings on the Alicorn – Voids warranty.
- Do not use a port stronger than 5V 1A charger – Voids warranty.
How do I cancel my service: Please send an email to email@example.com
Port Out Info
If you wish to port your number out to another carrier, you will need the below information. Please note there is no PIN needed to port from this business account. If your new carrier insists upon one, please contact us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org to request further help.
- Name on account: Impact Wireless, Inc
- Account number: 287290577879